INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR FACULTY AND RESIDENT POSTS AT MIMER
1) Candidates are requested to read the advertisement carefully before applying and continue to visit the website regularly for announcements which may contain special instructions and requirements.
2) Interested candidate must submit application for the post along with a resume/CV that provides all the necessary information to show that you have fulfilled the minimum criteria as laid down in the ‘Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998’ as per their latest amendments which is available at www.mciindia.org/CMS/rules-regulations/teachers-eligibility-qualifications-1998
3) Attach copies of all certificates/documentation you believe is relevant to the position, your eligibility, and your qualifications for the particular post.
3) Submit a separate application for each post duly signed by the candidate along with the requisite fee as instructed in the advertisement except for the post of Junior Resident for which a single application for all post is acceptable from the candidate (if eligible). Typed or print applications are accepted. Applications in pencil will not be accepted.
4) The department will not be responsible for failure of other agencies or postal services to forward applications by the deadline. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date of application i.e. 17.07.2018.
5) If your application is incomplete or does not clearly show the experience and/or requisite qualifications required for the said post, your application will be rejected.
6) Applicants who are applying via E-mail should also submit the scanned copy of the Bank/Demand Draft or IPO meant for application fee drawn in favour of Director, Mizoram Institute of Medical Education & Research payable at Aizawl, along with attachment of their application letter for each post, bio data/resume, complete address, contact numbers and photocopies of relevant documents. The actual Bank/Demand Draft or IPO must be produced and submitted at the time of interview.
7) The institute will issue acknowledgement letter/e-mail to the applicants applying via e-mail on or before the closing date of the application. If any candidate does not receive such acknowledgement as on the closing date of the application, you are kindly requested to contact : 9862391873 /9366186258 (10 AM – 5 PM on all working days) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .