The hospital provides the following services:
- Emergency services- 24 X 7 services in 10 bedded Casualty.
- OPD services- The various OPD services and timings are given below :
- IPD services- There are 250 beds in the Indoor Patient Department. Indoor patients are being admitted in the hospital from all parts of the state as well as the country. Patients also come from the neighboring countries.
- Wards- The distribution of beds in the hospital is given below:
- Cabins- There are a total of 9 Cabins, with 1 Cabin attached to every ward.
- Labour Room- There are 2 Labour Beds. The average number of deliveries in a month has increased exponentially from 15 in 2012 to 26 in 2013, 31 in 2014 and 54 in 2015.
- Diagnostic services-
- Laboratory - This provides only basic Pathology and Biochemistry services due to unavailability of equipment and other requirement. This constraint is expected to be overcome once the Multi Disciplinary Research Unit (MDRU) starts to function.
- Radiology - Radiology services presently comprises of X-Ray and Ultrasound investigations.
- ECG - This investigation has been started from 27th April 2015.
- OT services-There are 2 functional Operation Theatres in the hospital.
- ICU facility/Isolation facility for H1N1 and other infective diseases- ICU room has been completed and is expected to function soon.
- MDR TB Ward- There is a 10 bedded ward attached to the SRHF to cater to patients who have Multi Drug Resistant TB.
- Dharamshala- Arrangement has been made to provide place for attendants of patients to stay overnight and to cook their own meals in one of the Flats in Type IV. Plans to construct a new Dharamshala is underway.
OPD Timing : 10:00 AM - 3:00 P.M.
- AYUSH : Monday – Saturday
- Paediatrics : Monday – Saturday
- Dermatology : Thursday – Saturday
- Orthopedics : Monday – Saturday
- Gynaecology : Monday, Wednesday, Friday (OT on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday)
- ENT Monday – Friday
- Medicine : Monday – Friday
- Ophtalmology : Monday - Friday