GOVERNMENT OF MIZORAM
HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
N O T I F I C A T I O N
Dated Aizawl, the 18th July, 2016.
No.J.11012/4/2013--HFW: In the interest of public service, the Governor of Mizoram is pleased to constitute a committee to scrutinize all applications for grant/renewal of blood bank licences including plan of blood bank in the state of Mizoram as per Compendium – National Blood Policy and Guidelines, 2016 comprising of the following members with immediate effect and until further orders –
1. Joint Director (Food & Drugs)-Convener
2. Head of Blood Transfusion Deptt. Civil Hospital (A)-Member
3. Deputy Director, (Blood Safety), MSACS-Member
4. Deputy Director, (Food & Drugs)-Member
5. Drugs Inspector, CDSCO (East Zone), Kolkata-Member
6. Assistant Director, (Food & Drugs)-Member
7. Quality Manager, (Blood Safety), MSACS-Member
Sd/- _ FANAI
Commr. & Secretary to the Govt. of Mizoram,
Health & Family Welfare Department.