GOVERNMENT OF MIZORAM
HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
N O T I F I C A T I O N
Dated Aizawl, the 27th Aug., 2015.
No.B.12011/20/2009-HFW/: In the interest of public service, the Governor of Mizoram is pleased to constitute a Staff Grievance Redressal Committee under National Health Mission which will be similar in nature with the Tribunal System of the Government and playing the role of help desk as well for all staff, partners and members of the State Health Society consisting of the following members with immediate effect and until further orders.
1. Principal Secretary, Health & F.W. Department-Chairman
2. Principal Director, Health & F.W. Department-Vice-Chairman
3. Joint Mission Director, NHM-Member Secy.
- High Power Committee of SPMU
- Joint Secretary, Health & Family Welfare
- Representative from DP&AR
- Member of Bar Association
- CSO representative
Terms of reference –
- To respond to any grievance of valid nature within 24 hours of receipt.
- To settle dispute within the sphere of NHM functionaries and its partners, etc.
- To resolve policies for prevention, care and reduction of staff and beneficiaries grievances.
- To meet at least once in 3 months.
- To submit its report on cases and resolution to the State Health Mission Committee.
Secretary to the Govt. of Mizoram,Health & Family Welfare Department